Saturday, January 14, 2006

I have always enjoyed reading free form style writing. Outside of this I am hoping to gain some idea of my current cognitive focus. As a result this Blog will likely be an unorganized ramble through my current perceptions of past present and future events.
If anyone knows me online it is because I stand out as FirstMalone everywhere I can. Being the first Malone born to my family generation, is to me a calling card. I am nearly obsessed with respect to family history. I find great joy in learning to folk tales of the adventures/experiences of those who have existed on this planet before me and along with me. I do see this human species as a global unit even if it as a whole does not grasp the concept.
I am enjoying growing in my relationship with my wife (a.1997) , my son (b.2002) and my daughter (b.2004). My constant experiences with them have touched of more introspection and positive visible change in me then I think any other influence in my life. This is not to say there have not been a multitude of events to guide me to improvement. It is simply that their influence has been so compelling to me that I am often myself amazed by my own receptiveness to it.

No comments: