Wednesday, February 01, 2006

I've heard in recent days State of the State (MD), State of the City (Baltimore, MD), and State of the Union (USA). I'm not sure what I will do with the information provided therein nor have I heard read of the current state of PA, City of York, PA or County of York, PA, but all of these are also of importance to me.
I'll need to assist dw with laundry duties today if I intend to ever see the floor of my basement workshop - my dear son and daughter have been interchanging shifts of illness to the point that the prewashed vomit soiled textiles are stacking up alarmingly beside those soiled by daily usage. I guess adding high on my list a complete home scrub down is needed.
How can one correctly divide ones time to provide financial success to ones family as well as the time and attention ones family needs and deserves? I am doing far better then my predecessors with regards to the amount of time I am able to spend with my family and the amount of financial stability I am able to provide my wife and children, but I still feel it is grossly inadequate.

No comments: