Friday, August 17, 2007

Bare all things

I know this thread has been idle a while. I just wanted to scream a bit. While nothing will ever keep me from moving forward, I must say being alone/single (in a no loved one wanting you and curled up next to you in bed) again after a decade hurts. I doesn't matter how good or bad or mundane everything else around is ... the loss of that warm body ... the illusion of connection with something real ... yeah, not pain like stepping on a nail or stubbing your toe, more like diving way too deep and staying down way too long ... (yeah, was a bit of a swimmer) ... Anyway, I can agree with a lot of what I've seen on both ends in posts around here ... I do not really want to "date" ... I'm a very social person, but I don't think I want to experience this again - not at this level - I'm a father of young children and active in my communities (seems like work, neighborhood, church, lodge, YMCA, etc. ... are all disconnected ), I need time for my home, my kids, my work, my education (computer programming - have to keep up always) ... that doesn't leave a lot of time for getting to that whoever I always seem to bump into at where-ever when-ever.
I wonder the chances of not attracting a con would be with an ad in the local paper LOL
Plus it is hard to get to sleep ... thankfully, I always have something that needs done ... of course, by choosing to stop and write this out, I'm not really getting anything done .. lol

No comments: